Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween

It's that time again. Nicky is going to be Scooby Doo. He looks adorable, absolutely perfect. I know I enjoy this holiday more than he does, because he's not really sure why he's dressed up like a big dog and why I don't want him to peal the outfit off in public!

We are going to start our day off by trick or treating at the zoo, then we will go to speech therapy and then we will decide what's next. I really enjoy this holiday because I make sure to get him a fabulous costume and everyone gives him happy greetings - and when he does not respond to "HEY SCOOBY" - unlike when he doesn't respond to "Hey Nicky" I can play it off like he's been talking all day and he's just "over it".

PS - seems to me people are one their best behavior on holidays - which makes them far less judgmental and kinder than the rest of the year. I think I enjoy that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment