Friday, September 5, 2008

Exhaused today

Sad today the reality that it’s just me here day in and day out to raise the kids, support the kids, run a business, be a sister, a daughter – with no husband or dad to say “you do this”, “take over I’m tired”, “it’s your turn” really hurts some days.


Oh well. Now the challenge is not to beat myself up about it. So, Okay me "It's okay to feel bad, it just makes me normal". What's not okay is for me to stay feeling that way. So, I'm going to go ahead and feel it and then I am going to step outside of my body and become an observer and observe myself moving on, doing all I can, celebrating all I do, and being grateful for all I have. Then I think I will observe myself taking a nap!

PS: It's easy for me to get this way when I am exhausted...which is way too often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment