Sunday, February 24, 2008

What’s Wrong Nicky? The saga continues

Nicky is not better and I’m getting tired and frustrated. I can’t imagine how he must feel.


I went to the store and my daughter called me and said “Mom Nicky’s sleeping”. Nicky does not sleep in the middle of the day, so she and I both knew something was wrong. When I got home I took him temperature and it was at 99 degrees. One hour later Nicky had a fever of 105 degree’s and once again we have no idea what is happening. The children Motrin knocked out the fever, but he still looks sad and sick. Apparently his ear infection is gone, and there are no visible signs of illness. Here we go again. Poor kiddo.

I'll keep an eye on him. Keep him home from school tomorrow. I'll take him back to the doctor and we will continue to play "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"

No comments:

Post a Comment