- Evyn loving helped nurse me back to health after I got a nasty tummy virus
- Evyn wanted to spend all of her holiday money on me :)
- I was reminded that you can't teach your children to give, if you can't receive.
- Nicky had his best EEG in years, and may even be able to stop taking so many drugs in the future.
- My entire family happily celebrated the holidays
- Nicky decided he needed to sleep for 2 days - he wasn't sick, he just kept wanting to sleep. His doctor said "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth"...so I slept too!
- I let myself rest for two days - no cleaning, no blogging, no stressing....(well a little cleaning) - I can't remember resting for two days unless I was sick!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Miracle on Willowcrest...When the Impossible Happens!
I have no idea why or how, but this holiday has been different. I would have never believed that this was possible, but it happened. Divine Intervention came to our house this year. Withstanding the chaos of holiday shopping, doctor appointments, hospital stays, and sick kids; the last few weeks unfolded one miracle after another giving me great hope for the future;
I wonder, are they changing, growing or I am just giving in??
Whatever the case, I like it and send this blog into the universe as a wish for all exhausted Mommies!
God Bless and Happy New Year!