Friday, June 7, 2013
Autism and Sensory Integration Foundation: San Fernando Valley Event - Good Resource for Families seeking info in this complicated area :)
date: saturday AUGUST 24th
time: 1:00 PM – 3:30 pm
place: ENCINO COMMUNITY CENTER
4935 BALBOA BLVD.
encino, ca 91316
Come to a community day dedicated to the high-functioning child and their families
· GAMING COMPETITION (Angry Birds ®): Prizes awarded for top scorers during our gaming competition (Angry Birds), so kids, bring your tablets!!
· Arts and crafts/FIRE TRUCK: Everyone can draw, paint, and color. The Los Angeles Fire Dept. will stop by too!
· tHE “ORIGINAL” ICED BLENDEDS BY COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF® PREPARED BY CBTL BARISTAS!
· Service providers: There will be Autism, Sensory Integration and Related Disorder therapists providing information to families on latest therapies available and giving advice for specific issues families are experiencing. A variety of service provider information will also be available at tables in the auditorium.
· FOOD, DANCING, AND MORE!!
ALL donations to are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS for organizations with the 501(c)(3) designation. EIN #45-3046244