Sunday, January 19, 2014

Vocational Opportunities; Maybe our kids can solve the most common problems???

I'm convinced my Tupperware lids and socks belong to a secret society that calls upon them to hook up and run off together...all the while laughing at me!

This comic crawled into my twisted brain got me thinking...maybe vocational opportunities lay in the old adage "Necessity is the mother of invention." maybe instead of just working my way down my list of typical household tasks and chores I should expand my thinking - leap out of the box - and focus on finding new ways to apply my son's strengths to solve problems in our home that might translate into bigger opportunities for our kids, maybe the creation of new services, new companies and maybe even the extinction of Tupperware trauma! I'm just sayin...LOL.

2 comments: