Monday, April 7, 2014

Legendary Wayne Henderson My Friend and a Friend to our Kids Died this Weekend

This weekend I lost a dear friend Mr. Wayne Henderson.  He was not only my friend but a man who cared deeply about family and children. He was excited when my daughter was learning how to play Bass Clarinet, and he encouraged her. When my non-profit Special Needs Network threw it's first big fundraiser he was one of my friends I called on make the entertainment special, he didn't hesitate to say yes and he showed up and gave everyone an amazing show.  Every time we spoke he would say "How are the babies? How's Mom?".  I can't believe I won't hear him ask me that again. 

Wayne Henderson, Jazz Crusaders Co-Founder, Dies

http://www.npr.org/blogs/ablogsupreme/2014/04/07/300294194/wayne-henderson-jazz-crusaders-co-founder-dies

No comments:

Post a Comment