Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Gift of Calm - enjoy!

I don't know about any of you, but in my world if I didn't make it my business to find joy every day I'd go crazy. Not tiny crazy, we’re talking yelling, manic or comatose in a corner curled up in a fetal position type crazy. Hence, I'm highly motivated to find joy! To make sure I do, I keep my bar low. I start by being thankful I woke up on the right side of the dirt! Then I look for joy in the things that are always here, things I can always rely on. For me it's the sky. I take pictures from planes, on hikes, laying down flat on my back looking up.  I love the sky, I love how it’s never the same and it's always there for me!  


I took these pictures on my cell phone while hiking in a nearby canyon, with Nick. I use them as screen savers and they calm me. Maybe they will do the same for you. Feel free to snatch one or all if you're so inclined.








No comments:

Post a Comment