Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ageing in 2015 - A Perspective LOL!!!


My mom sent me this and I had to share! Well, we do not age that much.  It is that one more year is about to be over and a new bright, wonderful, healthy and wealthy year 2015 is upon us.  Keep the 2014 good memories, and start the New Year with good sense and good humor.  
P.S. BTW, Mom I could not help but find some pictures to go with these wonderful words :) 


  • Wouldn't it be great if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes and come out wrinkle-free and three sizes smaller.
  • Last year I joined a support group for procrastinators.  We haven't met yet.
  • I don't trip over things, I do random gravity checks.
  • I don't need anger management.  I need people to stop driving me nuts!
  • Old age is coming at a really bad time.
  • When I was a child I thought Nap Time was a punishment ... now, as a grown up, it just feels like a small vacation.
  • The biggest lie I tell myself is ..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."
  • Lord grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can  and the friends to post my bail when I finally snap.
  • I don't have gray hair.  I have "wisdom highlights."  I'm just very wise.
    The Glass half full! 
    Glass half empty!!!















  • My people skills are just fine.  It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
  • I'm going to retire and live off of my savings.  Not sure what I'll do that second week.
  • Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!
  • Why do I have to press one for English when you're just gonna transfer me to someone I can't understand anyway?
  • Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice.
  • Oops! Did I roll my eyes out loud?


Have a wonderful new year 2015, enjoy life, be safe, be healthy, make happiness your best friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment