Friday, January 15, 2016

Nick's First Weekend Away From Home...Ever! He's off to Camp :)

Oh my gosh, This is so exciting, such a massive step and I'm actually a bit anxious. Nick is going to camp and will be gone for 3 days! Three days! I know to most folks with a 17 year of it's not big deal, but he has never been away from me for three days in this life. He did stay overnight at a friends when he was in elementary school for one night...but that's it!

This will be the first time since he was born, 17 years ago, that my daughter and I have been together without him!

I'm so excited to spend some along time with her, and so excited that Nick get's sometime without us! This is big!


5 comments:

  1. Wow! that would be very exciting. A week away from home for the first time. Looking forward on knowing more about the experience soon.

    ReplyDelete