Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Theory Of Autism Suggests Symptoms Or Disorder May Be Reversible

I was blown away when I read this article. Nicky is prone to high fevers, he gets them easily and they climb fast. No surprise to me, because I was the same way as I kid. Unlike me I noticed that when his fever is between normal and 101 is he is calm and clear and well he acts like a "typical" kid. As much as I want him better, when he's sick I enjoy the little man who only shows up when there's a fever.

I've always wondered what is going on in his brain when he has a slight fever that makes him so much calmer and aware. This article gives me a clue and tells me that maybe just maybe there is hope in the fever! Amazing.

New Theory Of Autism Suggests Symptoms Or Disorder May Be Reversible

No comments:

Post a Comment