Friday, December 25, 2009

A "Typical" Christmas Morning

I love Christmas! Nicky woke up at 3:00 am went downstairs and began opening presents. I leaped out of bed when I realized what was happening. His sister heard me yell "Nicky!" she woke up and screamed "Nicky you better not of opened my presents or I will kill you!!". I got downstairs to see Nicky sitting next to the tree in a pile of opened presents....ALL Of WHICH WERE HIS. A real Christmas Miracle. Nicky had taken the time to read who the gifts were to and he only opened his. That was amazing and once again Evyn missed out on an opportunity to kill her brother.

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Donna to you and your wonderful family! This was an amazing year for us too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas, clever Nicky escaping his sisters wrath, well done:)

    ReplyDelete