Friday, February 4, 2011

An Open Letter to Gov. Jerry Brown

I was just writing (well maybe ranting) about the critical issues facing California families who depend on the Regional Centers and how my family and everyone in our communities will suffer if Sacramento is allowed to dismantle the Lanterman Act and the entitlement system as we know it, when I got a link to an open letter to the Governor in my email. Chantal Sicile-Kira's open letter is perfect there is nothing I could add to make the point better. So, please read what both she and her son have to say to Gov. Brown.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chantal-sicile-kira/post_1652_b_816993.html



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog, we enjoy reading your posts. Come and visit us at www.learningonlog.blogspot.com
    where there is an award waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete