Tuesday, November 5, 2013

News Alert: New Service Provider in the Valley

So many of you read the What's Working; Celebrating Vocational Programs that I posted on the Los Angeles Speech and Language Center, I wanted to let you guys know they are opening an office in the Valley. They will be providing services for our older boys, including vocational programs. Seems they are also going to provide transportation from their valley location to their Culver City campus over school breaks, when they do camp/daycare programs.  I'm really excited to have a new option in the valley that includes bigger kids - I'll keep you posted..(LOL).  Here's a flyer I picked up yesterday on their upcoming open house. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to take hottest
    updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

    my web-site tow truck company

    ReplyDelete