Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Something Fun to Share


T'was the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep.  I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep.  The leftovers beckoned, the dark meat and white.....but I fought the temptation, with all of my might.  Tossing and turning, with anticipation,...the thought of a snack became infatuation.  So I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door, and gazed at the fridge, full of goodies galore.  I gobbled up turkey, buttered potatoes, pumpkin pie and more.  I felt myself swelling, so plump and so round. 'til all of a sudden, I rose off the ground.  I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky, with a mouthful of pudding, and a handful of pie.  I managed to yell as I soared past the trees...Happy Eating To All & Pass The Cranberries, Please!!  May your stuffing be tasty.  May your turkey be plump.  May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.  May your yams be delicious, may your pies take the prize and may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs!  

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment