After telling Brian Williams earlier this month that he thought he was on the autism "spectrum," Jerry Seinfeld is now backtracking a bit.
"I don't have autism. I'm not on the spectrum," Jerry Seinfeld tells Billy Bush in an Access Hollywood interview. "I just was watching a play about it and thought, 'Why am I relating?' I related to it on some level. That's all I was saying."
Seinfeld spoke about "markers" to Williams, saying, "You know, never paying attention to the right things. Basic social engagement is really a struggle."
Bush asked about Seinfeld and being social.
Seinfeld says he thinks it's something comedians have in common.
"All the comedians we've had on Comedians in Cars I ask them, 'Do you have trouble talking to regular people?' And they always say yes." He added, "Comedians never talk about normal things. They don't talk about the weather and how you're doing. They're always talking about something weird."