Monday, December 31, 2012

A Year in Review - 110,000 Readers Pick Favorite Posts of 2012


Happy New Year! To the more than 110,000 readers who logged on and let my family into your life, thank you!  If you read one post or every post I’m so happy you found something of interest.  This year I learned the readers of Autism Day by Day are diverse, which was reflected in our most popular posts.  From Politics, to Puberty, fall out funny and serious, here are our reader favorites for 2012 as decided by each of  you!
Happy New Year! 
Autism + Bipolar = LOL + WTH    A new Dr. believes Nicky's new manic behaviors indicate he might be Bipolar! When he told me, I let out a spontaneous laugh as I thought ...

A few weeks ago I put up a blog chatting about homemade chicken tenders made with coconut oil, that Nick can't get enough of. What I didn't ...

Autistic Boy Branded A Cheater By Xbox Live   Really!! For all of us who have kids who love Sony X Box this could give us a reason to s...

Urgent: Special Needs and Prop 30, The Critical Connection (Update: since this passed LAUSD has extended the school year)  Families with special kids will be hit hardest, and not just at school!    If prop 30 does not pass it will trigger 6 billion dollar red...

Biologists take a new approach to deciphering the roles of genes associated with autism. Fish cannot display symptoms of   autism , schiz...

Top 5 most inappropriate things that were too embarrassing for me to say, until now.

Bambi in my driveway....dead. autismdaybyday.blogspot.com  The pizza man who always comes to the front door, drives up the driveway.  I ask if he saw the deer, and he replies “What Deer?” and zooms off.  He didn’t see the deer, the blood, nothing??!! Really!

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally burn fat by eating Coconut Fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete